Give your customers the ultimate flexibility in their Secure File Transfer Server solution! Titan FTP Server is a powerful SFTP solution that offers the unique scalability of the Azure Cloud. With no hardware to buy and simple software implementation, Titan gives your customers the ability to have an SFTP or FTP Server running in minutes. Titan comes completely pre-configured for SFTP, FTP/S and Secure Web Transfers.
Titan FTP Server is one of the only FTP Server Solutions in the Azure Marketplace that offers a convenient pay-as-you-go model, saving your customers the significant cost of an upfront license purchase.
Solve Multiple Problems in a Single Solution
- The intuitive web browser interface enables your end users frictionless access to their files, and simple upload and download capability. This solution is ideal for organizations that cannot install client software on workstations. With all users on a standardized web interface, end user support is greatly simplified.
- Enterprise Class Security: Titan uses the latest encryption standards to ensure that your transfers are secure. Automation rules are available to thwart hacking attempts, and granular permission settings assure only authorized users can access files.
- Security features include:
- Both password and SSH Host Key support for authentication
- Encrypted passwords
- Granular user permissions to files and folders
- Protection against DoS attacks and Password Guessing
- IP Whitelisting and Blacklisting
- Ability to ban or kick users
- Powerful Automation: Tired of babysitting unwieldy scripts and outdated batch files? Titan offers event-based automation to enable your customers to easily modernize their file transfer flows. File exchange over SFTP is critical to business processes across many industries like banking and financial services, healthcare, telecom, and retail. Your customers can manage these processes with notifications, conditional transfers and directory monitoring.
- Simple File Access: Supporting dozens of different FTP clients is a drain on support team resources. Titan has a simple browser interface that is preconfigured and ready to go. Simple for your end users and their support team. HTTP/S connections for the browser interface give confidence that file transfers are secure. Titan is a great choice for giving your customers anytime, anywhere secure access to their files.
Support For You, Support For Your Customers
Have a question? Working through an issue? As a CSP, you can directly contact our support team and a Tier 2 or Tier 3 support engineer we will be happy to assist. Just email: CSPSupport@southrivertech.com
- Your customers have access to our support portal included with their Titan subscription in Azure.
- We offer CSPs a generous revenue share for all business support agreements.
- SRT offers different support packages that allow customers to choose their level of access to technical support staff and resources. Learn about the different levels of support available below and choose the one that best fits your company’s needs.
- Business Standard Support is recommended for clients who may require urgent support during business hours, but do not run 24/7 operations. This level of support offers the convenience of telephone and remote streaming.
- Business Premium Support offers rapid response SLAs, 24X7 support, and interaction by telephone and remote access.