Titan FTP Server Release Notes
- Added: 301 Redirects for HTTP to HTTP/S. When enabled, all non-secure web traffic is redirected to http/s.
- Added: Import/Export feature for Events. This feature enables events to be exported and imported into new server instances.
- Added: Support for Multiple UNC authorization accounts on the UNC Accounts tab.
- Added: There is now a 'File Size' condition in the event manager to trigger actions based on the size of a file.
- Fixed: The WebUI failed to display dates in some formats.
- Fixed: The Move event handler was not honoring the destination filename if the destination filename was different from the source file name.
- Fixed: Blowfish-CTR is now supported as an SSH cipher.
- Fixed: When creating a group using the srxCFG utility and a command file, Group attributes are now being properly set once the group is created.
- Fixed: SFTP Ciphers, MACs, and Key Exchange item order is now preserved properly.
- Fixed: The Admin App now displays properly on high DPI monitors.
- Fixed: The Server Migration wizard was failing to migrate user accounts from registry based systems to database driven systems.
Added: Web based admin provides the ability to manage groups and users [JIRA: CWUI-41]
Added: “Run Now” option to Events Management. [JIRA: CS-162]
Added: The Directories tab in the Admin app now has an entry to set the Backups Directory. [JIRA: SRTSVR-11]
Added: Stronger SSH Key Exchange algorithms including 256, 384 and 512-Bit including DH Groups 15, 16, 17 and 18.
Added: Stronger 256-bit AES now available for SSH Host Key encryption. [JIRA: WDWIN-89, WDWIN-36, TITAN-75]
Updated: WebUI performance enhancements (better caching logic during login). Overall performance will be much better.
Updated: Admin tab to the User properties screen in the Admin App
Updated: Added protection against Spectre variant 1 (speculative execution side-channel attacks)
Fixed: European dates not rendering correctly in WebUI [JIRA: CWUI-219]
Fixed: The MOVE action was not working properly if a source file contained a wild card.[JIRS: SRTSVR-12]
Fixed: Bugs in FTP SSL session reuse.
Fixed: Event Manager enhancements and bug fixes.
Fixed: Easier IP Access List migration from olders versions of Titan [JIRA: TITAN-78]
Fixed: When using the Start Server feature in the Admin console, an error message “Error starting the server.” would be displayed even if the server was successfully started. [JIRA: CS-104]
Fixed: The New User Wizard was permitting usernames containing all digits. Usernames must contain at least one non-numeric character. [JIRA: CS-108]
Fixed: The list of IP addresses on the IP Access tab in the Admin app can now be sorted.
Fixed: The srxCFG utility now returns a proper status message, Success, when the command succeeds. [JIRA: CS-109]
- Added: The SFTP Extension ‘space-available’ is now supported. When used in conjunction with disk quotas, ‘space-available’ will return disk quota and storage information.
- Added: User level Branding in the Web UI. Users can now personalize their experience when using the Web UI.
- Added: The Web UI Branding feature now supports custom header text colors.
- Added: Advanced ACL/ACE editing functionality in the Directory Access section of the Admin utility.
- Added: Logging can now be redirected to an external SysLog server.
- Added: The Local Admin and Remote Admin services have Advanced Settings for configuring logging information.
- Added: The SFTP engine now supports the following enhanced DH key exchange algorithms (KEX): diffie-hellman-group1-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, and diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256.
- Added: Option on the Remote Administration tab for the domain to disable the ability for someone logged in using remote administration to update the adminstrator credentials.
- Added: The Events Management system has a new variable %SESSIONID% which can be used to dump out the session identifier for the current connection. Ticket #VS-5
- Updated: The Protocol tabs have been consolidated under a new node called Services. Configuration tabs for FTP, FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS and AS2 can be found in this location.
- Updated: The Events Management system has a new server event -> Disconnection -> Connection Closed. This event was previously exclusive to the Cornerstone MFT product and has now been added to Titan 2016. Ticket #VS-6
- Updated: The Certificate Signature Algoritm has been updated to SHA-256.
- Fixed: Server instances created to use different databases do not show up in the admin console. Ticket #CRY-866-53087
- Fixed: Updated WebUI Cookies wth added security features to correct potential security vulnerability. Ticket #P4-9
- Fixed: Removed some unnecessary blank spaces in the login page of the WebUI. Ticket #P4-8